About Counselor Amanda
The University of North Texas in Denton alum
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Behavior Analysis
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Licensed Professional Counselor- Supervisor #68781
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor #12345
I have worked with clients in many different settings, from inpatient psychiatric stabilization and detox to outpatient services. I have experience working with people in crisis as well as getting them to and through residential treatment. Not only do I have experience working directly with clients, I also have experience working with insurance companies, employers (when needed), providing consultative advice to other mental health professionals, and educating concerned families and friends when requested to do so.